9.29.2010

The Grace Family!

If I know anything about two year olds, it's that they're on.the.move. :)  This little sweetheart was no exception.  Christian and her mommy, Tenesha and daddy, Julian, and new baby brother (still in Tenesha's belly) came to Oak Knoll last week for a photo session to celebrate themselves as a family.  For those of you who have scheduled time with me in October for my Portraitpalooza dates and haven't seen Oak Knoll before, here it is!  I love this park and I had a great time with this family, Christian had me cracking up the whole time!  I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and I'll look forward to seeing everyone soon at Portraipalooza!  Take care until then and give everyone you love lots of hugs and kisses!   


































1 comment:

Liz said...

What a CUTE family! Great job missy. I like the one with all three laughing with their heads close together.