7.09.2008

I'm off to Minneapolis!

Hi everyone! Hope your holiday weekend was awesome.... I wanted to share some photos with you of my friends Anne and Kris, they will be getting married in Minneapolis (Wayzata), Minnesota next week and I'm so excited to photograph their wedding! While they were in town for a wedding recently, we took to opportunity to hang out at the Missouri Botanical Garden for a bit to shoot their engagement portraits. Anne and I were roommates at Mizzou, and we absolutely do not get to see each other enough since she and Kris live in Cincinnati - I'm definitely looking forward to spending her wedding day with her and to spending some time in Minnesota - I haven't been up there since my brother James was going to school at St. Mary's. And I'm even looking forward to the drive - Kristian and I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together lately and I haven't taken a road trip in a while either! Can't wait! I'm sure the wedding will be amazing and it doesn't get much better than spending time with old friends....Congratulations Annie and Kris!

1 comment:

L Photographie said...

Hey Lady! Just letting you know you got "blog tagged" from my Blog :) Talk to you soon! Kristie