3.20.2008

News!

Please watch for my most recent ad that will be appearing in the Spring issue of St. Louis Seasons Magazine - out in April!
Hi everybody! I'm sure you're just excited as I am about spring finally arriving - although getting another few inches of snow isn't entirely impossible, as any of us who have lived in St. Louis for any length of time know all too well....We'll all be praying for those in southern Missouri and Illinois who have been so terribly affected by the flooding in the past few and coming days.

So, I haven't gotten the chance to post in a while because there's been mucho excitement happening at the Joanna Kleine Photography camp - including hiring my first employee Jordan LeMay, moving into studio space in University City with my friend Frankie Peltiere (owner of Festive Atmospheres), and most recently photographing the Langerado Music Festival in the Everglades of Florida! (Be sure to check both my Music Blog and Playback:STL to see my review and photos!). I will be posting a bunch in the coming months, please stay tuned! I'm very excited about the upcoming season for many reasons, including the upcoming projects I have with Jon Koch, my many fabulous wedding clients I have on the books, launching a new website and blog, and....last but certainly not least, possibly buying a new house?? Any of you who know Kristian please help me persuade him that now's the time! He's not completely convinced, and again, any of you who know Kristian know it's difficult to completely convince him of anything! Anyhow, as always, thanks so much for stopping by, and I always love to hear from people, so feel free to leave a comment, feedback, grocery list, anything! (No to-do lists please, I have an endless supply myself, thanks.) Thanks everybody, go play outside if you can today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busy! busy! can't wait to see all your up & coming blog posts :)
and if you're moving... you need to come check out the south hampton area! you'd love it down here. SoHa. We have an official nickname on t-shirts, so you know it's a happenin' place ;) And I happen to be married to a fabulous Realtor in the area. See you when I get back from shuttering around Europe!